FULL-KEMPO rules must be organized mandatory in all world and continental championships.
*short description: stand-up and ground fighting using boxing gloves; full-contact system using punches to the head and to the body, kicks to the head circular, kicks and knees to the legs and to the body, throws, chokes, and immobilizations; no strikes allowed in ground fighting.
– punches to the head and to the body.
– kicks to the head (just circulars), kicks to the body (any kind ), kicks to the legs (just circulars, inside/outside).
– kicks with the external and internal side of the foot to the knee-back side of the opponent only for takedowns or throws and only when the one who kicks is in the back of the opponent.
– knees to the body and to the legs (only circulars and frontals, but not inside of the legs).
-takedowns, throws inside of 10 sec. from grabbing.
– ground fighting just with immobilizations and articular techniques.
– the ground fighting will be allowed for a max of 10 sec. In case of fixing will appear in this time, the ring referee will start to count for 10 sec.
* inside of grabbing all kinds of legal strikes are allowed.
**any techniques which are not specified in the „Techniques Permitted ” are illegal.
1 round x 3 minutes (effective time) for over 16 years old. In case of a draw, there will be an extra round of 2 minutes. The extra round will start from 0-0 and after this extra round, all referees must decide the winner.
1 round x 2 minutes (effective time) for under 16 years old. In case of a draw, there will be an extra round of 1 minute. The extra round will start from 0-0 and after this extra round, all referees must decide the winner.
– punches: 1 point
– kicks to the legs and to the body: 1 point
– kicks to the head: 2 points
– jumping kicks to the body: 2 points
– jumping kicks to the head: 3 points
– takedowns, sweepings, small throws: 1 point
– large throws: 2 points
– good immobilization or chokes at the ground fighting maintained for 10 sec: 2 points.
* it is not considered a good immobilization or choke when standing with the body between the legs of the opponent.
PENALTIES and SCORE
– in case of repeated intentioned fouls the ring referee will give: warning, -1, -3 points, disqualification.
– depending on the intensity of the foul the central referee can disqualify the athletes directly or after the first/second warning for the competitor, with the approval of the chairman of referees.
– just the penalties and points given by the central referee will be scored on the score table.
– the tables referees will count just the strikes and throws and, at the end of the game, they will add the points from the score table and after will declare the winner. Points counted by the table referees and points from the score table will be written in separate squares on each table referees registry.
HOW TO WIN
-by 3 K.D.’s in a row.
– White Gi pants next to the ankle, Black Gi jacket, Red/Blue belts depending by the corner.
– Boxing gloves 8-10 oz, Red/Blue depending by the corner.
– groin protection for men and chest protection for women, just under clothes.
– any model of shinguard (NO plastic insertion inside), not necessary to cover the entire foot.
– mouthguard (gum-shield).
– headgear with a plastic mask under 16 y.o., in the color of the respective corner.
* in case of using headgear with a plastic mask the mouth-guard is optional