SUBMISSION rules must be organized mandatory in all continental and world championships.
*short description: a ground fighting system using empty-hands / throws, chokes, pinning, keys, and immobilizations; no strikes allowed.
– takedowns and throws
– ground fighting with chokes, armbars, leg bars, pinning techniques.
- chokes or any kind of arm/leg/wrist/finger bars from standing up are forbidden;
- chokes, keys,s or throws against the spin are illegal and forbidden; the intention will be punished.
- slam directly on the spine or back of the neck is not allowed;
– it is not allowed to kick or to punch the opponent
– it is not allowed to lay down voluntarily, with no action from the opponent (passive fight; -1 point)
1 round x 3 minutes for over 16 years old. In case of a draw, there will be an extra round of 1 or 2 minutes depending on the organizer’s decision. The extra round will start from 0-0 and after this extra round, all referees must decide the winner.
1 round x 2 minutes. In case of a draw, there will be an extra round of 1 minute. The extra round will start from 0-0 and after this extra round, all referees must decide the winner.
Note: ground fighting time continues as long as there is a full action.
– takedowns, sweepings, short throws: 1 point
– large throws: 2 points
– chokes/armbar/imobilizations (scored techniques) maintained for 10 sec: 2 points
PENALTIES and SCORES
– in case of repeated intentional fouls the ring referee will gives: warning, -1, -3 points, disqualification.
– depending on the intensity of the foul the central referee can disqualify the athletes directly or after the first/second warning for the competitor, with the approval of the chairman of referees.
– just the penalties and points given by the central referee will be scored on the score table.
HOW TO WIN
– white Gi pants next to the ankle, Black Gi jacket, Red/Blue belts depending on the corner.