Article 14 :KEMPO KICK (to be organized just optional depending by each organizer country specific)
*Small resume : just stand-up fighting / full-contact punches , kicks ad knees .
– Punches to the head and to the body
– Kicks to the head (just circulars) , to the body ( any kind ) , and to the legs ( just circulars).
– Knees to the body and to the legs (only circulars and frontals , but not inside of the legs ).
– Sweepings ( grabbing the opponent just 1 sec or without grabbing )
*any techniques which are not specified in the „Techniques Permitted ” are illegal .
1 round x 3 minutes (running time) . In case of a draw there will be an extra round of 2 minute The extraround will start from 0-0 and after this extraround all referees must decide the winner.
– Punches : 1 point
– Kicks to the legs and to the body : 1 point
– Kicks to the head : 2 points
– Jumping kicks to the body : 2 points
– Jumping kicks to the head : 3 points
– Sweepings : 1 point
PENALTIES and SCORE
– In case of repeted intentioned fouls the ring referee will give : warning , -1 , -3 points , disqualification.
– Depending by the intensity of the foul the central referee can disqualify the sportive directly or after the first/second warning for the competitor , with the approval of chairman of referees.
– Just the penalties and points given by the central referee will be scored on the scoretable .
– The tables referees will count just the strikes and throws and , at the end of the game , they will add the the points from the scoretable and after will declare the winner . Points counted by the table referees and points from the scoretable will be written in separate squares on each table referees registry .
HOW TO WIN
-By 3 K.D.’s .
– White Gi pants next to the ankle , Black Gi jacket , Red/Blue belts depending by the corner .
– Boxing gloves 8-10 oz , Red/Blue depending by the corner .
– groin protection for men and chest protection for women , just under the clothes
– any model of shinguard (NO plastic insertion inside) , not necessary to cover the entire foot.
– mouthguard (gum-shield ) .
– headgear with plastic mask under 16 y.o. , in the color of the respective corner .
* in case of using headgear with plastic mask the mouth-guard is optional
REFEREEING and JUDGEMENT
-Central Referee will give points as follows :
a) KD : 2 points
b) 3 KD ( cumulative in all the rounds ) = KO
–Table Judges will give points just for the stand-up fighting ( punches , kicks , takedowns and throws ).